Copyright © BESIDE MY SCENE
Design by Dzignine
Dec 24, 2009

we all have our love angels



to be a good man is not easy.there are always problems to overcome. especially if you are concerned with women. a good man is not for our selves but for him, too. no longer be selfish, thinking only of ourselves, and free to go wherever the preferred place. but in addition there all the wonderful things I feel. in his presence, I feel my day is different. not because of the problems already mentioned above, but more because there are other people who live with me. both breathe air with me. There are prepared breakfast for me, cleaning my room, and accompanied me through the hard days. gives a smile when I'm angry, giving her shoulders when I was tired, and the most important is the love that is always flowing to fill my heart. a girl who wanted to be with me. she is my angel of love. in life we all must have the angel. angels we have to watch, although there are many hurdles that must be faced to always be with him. it must go through, and I'm sure it could be because the angels also want to be with us. and he has chosen us to be his life partner. problems that arise and work we've been through is proof that we deserve all the good changes that came from his presence. "I love him" ... that's what we should remember always to survive from all the problems. and in the end your heart will say "thank god, because you have sent him for me"

posting by : Vaccant

0 comments:

Post a Comment